Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Health" of the mother lol


Tonight's debate was so infuriating on so many levels. But nothing pissed me off more than the moment when Mccain talked about health exceptions in late-term abortion bans like they're some myth that we should all mock as trivial issues the left has invented to distract us from the real issues, and even held up scare-quotes (I kid you not) when he talked about health.
"Just again, the example of the eloquence of Sen. Obama. He's ... health for the mother. You know, that's been stretched by the pro-abortion movement in America to mean almost anything. That's the extreme pro-abortion position, quote, health."
Yeah, quote, women's health! lulzzzz what a stretch!

My "health" is not a far left myth you fucking dick. Fuck off and leave this country's women alone already.

...Jesus...And if you saw the look on his face when he said it, omg, I wanted to destroy my tv screen. I'm still fuming a couple hours later.

1 comment:

t said...

Beeeeyins uh dollrs. Beeeeyins given to terrrst groops like such as "acorn". Beeeeeyins.