Dear Loyal Pink-Scare Readers,
I, T, will be on vacation from June 17th through July 9th. Until then, you may wish to check out the following posts from the archive:
- How to fix the deficit.
- Against the politics of austerity.
- Against budget-cut fatalism.
- Is the Democratic Party an effective means to achieving progressive goals?
- Why is Modern art so hard to understand?
- Cornel West on the relationship between race and class.
- Nostalgia Film as ideology.
- Adorno on the idea of "free time".
- A critique of Robert Pollin's argument for a full employment economy.
- On public transportation in capitalist societies.
- A Marxist analysis of 1970s New York.
- The "malignant crime": urban arson in the 1970s.
- Louis Althusser's approach to ideology.
- A critique of "evolutionary" psychology and "socio biology".
- It's the system, stupid.