- Lessons from the struggle in Wisconsin. How the Democrats sold us out.
- Rahm Emanuel vs. Teachers
- Socialist politics and the fight against racial oppression. Cornel West on Marxism and anti-racism.
- Marx on Freedom and Equality. Hegel and Marx on Freedom.
- Is there a Right to Private Property? What do we want, Private Property or Freedom?
- The Case for Taxing the Rich
- Lenin and the early Bolsheviks on democracy
- What does it mean to be Middle Class? How is it different from Working Class?
- The ideal of a socialist city.
- Feminism or Feminism(s)?
- Socialist approaches to understanding the recession.
- How to argue about taxes (and how not to).
- How to argue against austerity.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
PinkScare is a radical Left blog rooted in socialist politics. Topics of posts range from social movement strategy, Black liberation and anti-racism, struggles in the Global South, feminism and sexual politics, Marxism, critical analysis of news, political theory, economics and history. Readership has been soaring in recent weeks, so I've decided to re-post material from the archives that may be of interest:
Posted by t at 4:01 PM