- Raises the retirement age for Social Security and Medicare to 69.
- Cuts Social Security benefits.
- Ends the mortgage tax deduction.
- Ends the tax deduction for workers' health benefits.
- Freezes salaries for federal workers for 3 years.
- Establishes co-pays for veterans at VA health services.
- Raises fees to visit the national parks and the Smithsonian.
- Merges the Small Business Administration into an agency (Commerce) that has always prioritized helping bigger businesses, and cuts their budget.
- Eliminates the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools.